Consult an ENT doctor

When Should You Consult an ENT Specialist?

  ENT (Ear-Nose-Throat) ENT (ear, nose, and throat surgery) is a surgical specialization of medicine that deals with the surgical and medicinal treatment of head and neck diseases. Doctors specializing in this profession are otorhinolaryngologists, otolaryngologists, head & neck surgeons, and ENT surgeons/ physicians. For illnesses affecting the ear, nose, throat, base of the skull, head, and neck, patients seek... Read More

Why You Should Care About Hearing Your Heartbeat In Ear?

Are You Hearing Your Heartbeat In Your Ear? If you are experiencing a rhythmic thumping or thudding in either of your ears, there is a good chance you have pulsatile tinnitus. While it disrupts their peace of mind for most patients, some have trouble sleeping or concentrating. In this article you will get clear information about how to identify Pulsatile... Read More